NOW LEADING OFF FOR YOUR NEW YORK METS, AT SHORTSTOP, DEREK JETER!
Ok not really. The image seen to the right was made by Beckett Media, a baseball card pricing company. According to Huffington Post, Beckett Media “posted pictures of Jeter in the jerseys (of) all 30 major league teams (in) a blog page titled “TOTALLY FAKE BASEBALL CARDS.”"
Is there any chance Derek Jeter really ends up in any of these jerseys? Probably not. Despite all the tough talk and harsh words a week ago, Hank Steinbrenner has eased off the pedal to a degree, publicly stating he believes the Yankee Captain will re-sign with the only team he’s ever known. With DJ’s down year and his age, the more reality-based NY Sports fans were aware negotiations might get hairy… and that’s exactly what has happened.
But that doesn’t mean a deal won’t get done. And thank goodness for that… even in photo-shopped form, how uncomfortable does Derek look in that Mets jersey??
To view what DJ looks like in any of the other MLB teams jerseys, CLICK HERE
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mensch of the Week: Eli Manning, Jeremy Lin, Joe Torre, & Others
- CC Sabathia To DL; Rare Anal Spiderman Disease To Blame?
- Dewayne Wise Goes Into The Stands To Make AMAZING Catch… Or Did He?
- RA Dickey Apologies… In GIF Form!
- Fake Buster Olney Goes All Carly Rae Jepsen on Mets Pitcher RA Dickey